Become an Authorized Dealer
We appreciate your interest in becoming a retailer of GoodBeards Beard Oil and GoodBeards, LLC.
As an authorized GoodBeards retailer, you will be able to provide your customers a variety of hand crafted beard oil and beard maintenance products at a varied range of price points.
We are headquartered in Urbandale, Iowa and all products are a combination of all-natural, cold pressed oils:
- Beard Oil = (Grapeseed, Vitamin E, Hemp, Jojoba and Apricot Oils)
- Beard Balm = (Organic Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Cocoa Butter, Organic Babassu Oil)
- Handmade Soaps = (Castile Oil in glycerin, Hemp Oil in glycerin, African Black Soap, pine tar, Jojoba, Vitamin E)
Then we combine the above with either therapeutic essential oils or fragrance oils that are approved for face, hair and skin for our aroma. All our products are bottled and labeled by hand in Iowa and sold either in person or the public website GoodBeards.com.
How do you know if GoodBeards is the right choice for your store?
- Our minimum order amount to become an authorized dealer is an order of 1 dozen items (these are labeled, sealed and already filled with whatever combination of scents you request.
- After the initial partnership, a reorder of half a dozen items is the minimum for restocking product.
- All products must remain labeled with the original GoodBeards, LLC logo and label (No renaming / rebranding products is allowed and no claiming rights of the scents, names or brand for your own)
- All products must be sold as a product of GoodBeards, LLC and / or www.goodbeards.com and references to both should be readily available.
- All products sold in a physical store front must be displayed off the floor, clearly marked as “GoodBeards – Beard Care” and additional remarks noting the many uses and benefits of beard care products can be included (for suggested information we can provide rack cards and postcard Information Sheets that we use for reference)
- All products sold online must be clearly marked as “GoodBeards Beard Care” and additional remarks noting the many uses and benefits of beard oil can be included (for suggested information we can provide what we use for reference)
- Original product images for web sites will be provided, and additional product
images can be used but must be pre-approved by firstname.lastname@example.org prior to use.
As a distributor you will be able to offer sales and discounts if you so desire, but the products must never be sold retail for less than $5.00 off the suggested retail price.
As an approved distributor we will set you up with a wholesale licensed account to www.goodbeards.com where you will be able to place your orders at a discounted rate. If you have questions regarding this, please contact us.
So what does it take to become an authorized retailer?
- A minimum order of one dozen (12) items must be purchased at the above distributor price point.
- Free shipping will be granted on all orders of 20 or more bottles in the United States, otherwise shipping rates will be calculated based on weight and shipping location. (Exceptions may apply for foreign sales)
- Those items can be any combination of the available scents and sizes
- You as a distributor can either choose to or decline to be listed on our “Partners” page
After paying the distributor price, all remaining profits are yours to keep as the distributor of GoodBeards, LLC. – Hand Crafted Beard Care Products.
All product information remains the intellectual property of GoodBeards, LLC. an Iowa Company. This includes but is not limited to Logo, Brand, Product Names, Likeness and Company Name.
For More Information please contact Dan@GoodBeards.com